Jump to navigation
You are here
Facts About Bentley
Campus and Location
- Set on 163 acres in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Minutes west of Boston
- Free daily shuttle from campus to Harvard Square in Cambridge
- Undergraduate students: 4,168 full time; 140 part time
- Average undergraduate class size: 26
- Approximately 81 percent of full-time undergraduates live on campus
- Graduate students: 1,401
- Average graduate class size: 21
- PhD students: 43
- International students represent 13 percent of the undergraduate student population, 24 percent of the graduate students including PhD candidates
- More than 276 full- and 184 part-time faculty members, who teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels
- 82 percent hold doctoral degrees
- Professors are accessible, committed to excellent teaching and advising as well as to pursuing research and scholarship in their field
- Many have significant experience in the business world
- Faculty-student ratio is 1 to 14
- As a business university, Bentley distinctively "fuses" business and the arts & sciences and provides international leadership in business education and research.
- Bentley is a leader in promoting ethical and socially responsible enterprise and the critical role of information and communication technology in achieving sustainable high performance.
- Bachelor of science degrees in 11 business fields; bachelor of arts degrees in five arts and sciences disciplines
- The graduate school emphasizes the impact of technology on business practice and offers PhD programs in Business and Accountancy, an MBA with 7 areas of concentration, an integrated MS+MBA, seven Master of Science degrees, and custom executive education programs.
Tuition and Fees for 2014-2015
- Undergraduate: Tuition is $42,511, including all mandatory fees. Room and board costs vary depending on type of housing and meal plan.
- Graduate: Tuition for each three-credit MBA and Master of Science course is $3,915.
- Based on a survey completed six months after graduation, more than 95 percent of responding Bentley students find professional employment or enroll in graduate school
- Recruiting programs bring more than 1,200 job opportunities to students each year
- Almost 90 percent of students take on at least one professional internship while at Bentley; more than 60% complete more than one
- Workshops, individualized advising, and resource materials help students fine-tune career goals
- Many of Bentley's 44,500 alumni serve as contacts and resources for students through panel discussions, informational interviews and a mentor program