Lynne Rosansky, PhD
Interim V.P. for Academic Affairs and Provost
Carol Ann Boughrum
Bentley University is distinctive among educational institutions globally. Our mission as a business university is to create new knowledge within and across business and the arts and sciences, and to prepare a new generation of creative, ethical and socially responsible organizational leaders.
The university’s distinguishing strengths include:
- A unified faculty in business and the arts and sciences – with deep expertise in their respective disciplines and the educational mission
- Academic programs and research with an international reputation for quality and impact
- Leadership in promoting ethical and socially responsible enterprise, and in advancing the critical role of information and communication technology to achieve sustainable high-performance
- A community that embraces diversity and appreciates its value in stimulating creativity, innovation and profound learning
- Students ready to excel in complex and dynamic environments through their capacity to initiate, lead and affect value-creating change.
Bentley University graduates are talented and ethical individuals who make significant contributions to their organizations and the broader society, through their ability to:
Examine situations from multiple perspectives
Understand and apply information to decision-making
Fully utilize technology
Connect people and ideas
Operate comfortably with ambiguity and risk
Work effectively with diverse individuals and groups.