Bentley’s business-oriented high-tech centers and learning facilities give students hands-on experience with the latest hardware and software in finance, information systems, marketing, accounting and languages.
Most classes incorporate projects and assignments that make use of the specialized software available in these facilities, allowing students to apply concepts learned in class. The centers and labs — all among the first of their kind in higher education — feature the same high-end hardware and software that businesses use. Many of the labs benefit the corporate community as well, offering consulting and employee education.
Our academic centers enrich students with resources and thought leadership in arts, ethics, international education and service opportunities.
High-Tech and Learning Centers and Labs
- Winer Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement (ACELAB)
- The Bentley Library
- The Center for Languages and International Collaboration (CLIC)
- The Center for Marketing Technology (CMT)
- The Computer Information Systems (CIS) Sandbox
- The User Experience Center (UXC)
- Media and Culture Labs and Studio
- Trading Room (Hughey Center for Financial Services)
- ESOL Center
- Writing Center
- Eco-Fi-Stat Learning Center
- Mathematics Learning Center