The Student Alumni Leadership Council (SALC) is a student organization committed to creating a culture of philanthropy while providing meaningful interaction between current Bentley students and alumni.
We are now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year. As a member, you'll put your leadership abilities to the test, working side-by-side with like-minded Bentley students to plan and execute campus activities, special events and philanthropic initiatives - all geared toward honoring Bentley's rich history and connecting with dedicated alumni. Apply today.
Members have the opportunity to:
- Join a dedicated and committed student group
- Make a real difference within the Bentley community, both on and off campus
- Network with influential alumni at exclusive events
- Serve as an ambassador for the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Gain valuable project management and event planning experience
- Boost your resume with skills and experience that employers value
- Attend district and national conferences
For more information about applying, attend one of two open houses (required as part of the application process):
Tuesday, September 16, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Back Bay Rooms
Wednesday, September 17, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
LaCava Center, 335
SALC meetings take place Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. If you have any questions about applying, please contact us at GA_SALC@bentley.edu. Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, September 24.