The Student Alumni Leadership Council (SALC) is a student organization committed to creating a culture of philanthropy while providing meaningful interaction between current Bentley students and alumni.
Members coordinate the annual Philanthropy Week, an education campaign about Bentley's Annual Fund and giving back to Bentley.
Members have the opportunity to:
- Join a dedicated and committed student group
- Make a real difference within the Bentley community, both on and off campus
- Network with influential alumni at exclusive events
- Serve as an ambassador for the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Gain valuable project management and event planning experience
- Boost your resume with skills and experience that employers value
- Attend district and national conferences
For more information, email SALC@bentley.edu.