Global Alumni Board
In 2012, in partnership with the staff in the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends and Trustee Chairman Steve Manfredi '73, a new governance structure for the alumni association was introduced – the Global Alumni Board. The board is comprised of both appointed and elected alumni directors, with positions dedicated to regions outside of New England.
To establish rotating term limits, a portion of the board seats were initially filled by active members of the Bentley alumni community. In 2013, the remaining vacant seats will be filled. In 2012-2013, the Global Alumni Board has a number of tasks on its plate, with much focus being placed on developing a strategic plan for the Alumni Association and advising alumni volunteers as they develop and eventually launch regional chapters.
2012-2013 Directors: At-Large:
- Grace Doherty MBA '01 / Milton, Mass.
- Mike Dubuque '00 / Chelmsford, Mass.
- PJ Neal '02 / Cambridge, Mass.
- Paul Mastrocola '90 / Hanover, Mass.
- Jim Burnham '80 / New York, N.Y.
- Tim Pauling '83 / San Francisco, Calif.
- Melanie Otero '91/ MBA '92 / Boca Raton, Fla.
Center for Alumni, Parents & Friends Staff Liaison:
- Leigh Gaspar