In 2012, in partnership with the staff in the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends and Trustee Chairman Steve Manfredi '73, a new governance structure for the alumni association was introduced – the Global Alumni Board. The board is comprised of both appointed and elected directors, with positions dedicated to alumni who reside in regions outside of New England.
To establish rotating term limits, the board will grow in membership incrementally and is expected to have a full complement of directors by the start of the 2016-2017 term.
- Chairperson: Mike Dubuque '00 / Chelmsford, Mass.
- Vice-Chairperson: Victoria Semanie '86 / Bel Air, Md.
2015-2016 Directors: At-Large (i.e., can reside anywhere):
- Chuck Coppa '85 / Lynnfield, Mass.
- Grace Doherty MBA '01 / Milton, Mass.
- John Ioakimidis ’98 / Arlington, Mass.
- Paul Mastrocola '90 / Hanover, Mass.
Regional (i.e., can reside anywhere except in the Greater Boston area):
- Jim Burnham '80 / New York, N.Y.
- Ayo Haynes '90, MBA '92 / New York, N.Y.
- Lisa Hurley ’86, San Francisco, Calif.
- Marcelo Sa '01 / Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- David Schiegoleit '93, Irvine, Calif.
International (i.e., must reside outside of the United States and U.S. territories):
- Onic Palandjian ’93 / Drossia, Attiki, Greece
- Melanie Otero '91, MBA '92 / Boca Raton, Fla.
- Victoria Semanie '86 / Bel Air, Md.