Bentley Business Networks
In the current economy, and in a world that is fast-paced and constantly changing, access to an exclusive business network that frequently connects to discuss progressive issues can provide you with an invaluable resource and business advantage.
The Bentley Business Networks (BBN) provides opportunities for alumni, parents and friends of Bentley University to connect with each other and business leaders at premiere corporate locations.
The BBN Model:
- Events take place each month in urban areas that are home to a large cross-section of the Bentley community (the majority of these events take place in New England and New York, and periodically in additional markets).
- Each BBN event is hosted by a prominent corporate partner and typically features an executive alumnus, parent or friend as host/speaker.
- Alumni, parents of current Bentley students, and friends of the university are invited to attend events held in their region by email.
- Programs are held in the evening (beginning around 6:00 or 6:30 p.m.) and consist of one hour of networking, followed by a one-hour presentation on a cutting-edge topic presented by a speaker or panel.
- Following the event, each attendee is sent a list of the names of all alumni, parents and friends who were in attendance, along with their business contact information for future collaboration and networking purposes.
If you have ideas for future events (e.g., corporate hosts, topics, regions, etc.), or if you have questions, please contact Amy Tamburino in the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org.