Don't miss out on this year's extra-special Reunion Weekend as Bentley celebrates its centennial!
What can you expect?
- REUNION PARTY All reunion attendees are invited to the Reunion Party on Friday night. Celebrate with your class and meet Falcons of every generation!
- BLUE AND GOLD SOCIETY INDUCTION The Blue and Gold Society, which recognizes alumni who graduated 50 years ago or more, will welcome its newest members, the Class of 1967.
- FOOD AND GAMES Enjoy the reunion cookout and a taste of Waltham from local eateries. Plus, lawn games, special entertainment and activities for the kids!
- BENTLEY PRIDE Celebrate the 25th and 50th reunion classes at the reunion rally hosted by President Larson.
- RECONNECT Catch up with faculty and staff and hear about their latest endeavors.
- CAMPUS UPDATES Learn about new construction and renovation around campus.
- REMEMBRANCE Honor lost classmates at the memorial service on Sunday.
At Reunion Weekend 2017, we’ll wrap up our year-long celebration of 100 years of Bentley! The full weekend remains dedicated to celebrating milestone reunions, with the addition of a celebration for the whole community on Saturday, June 3, that includes special entertainment, speakers and family fun for everyone. So tell all your Bentley friends — even those not in your class year — to save the date, and help make it the best party Bentley has ever seen! Visit bentley.edu/100 to learn more.
On-campus housing for individuals and families will be available Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Hotel blocks at a discounted rate will also be reserved.
Take a look at pictures from last year's festivities.