The Center for Alumni, Parents, and Friends provides parents with a variety of ways to get involved on campus:
- The Bentley Parents Association is a welcoming and inclusive community of parents whose goal is to strengthen and enhance the student experience at Bentley. Working in conjunction with Bentley's Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends, association members attend campus events, lend their professional expertise and volunteer their time. All parents and guardians of Bentley students are members of the Parents Association by virtue of their child's enrollment at the university.
- Parent volunteers share their time and talent with the Bentley community. To get involved, please fill out our online volunteer form and indicate how you would like to play a role at Bentley.
- Parent Connectors play a vital role in welcoming prospective and new families to Bentley; as they are a resource for Bentley parents and family members. Additionally, Parent Connectors serve as ambassadors and help promote Bentley in their local and professional communities.
- Parent Career Ambassadors help to connect Bentley students to internships and job opportunities through their professional network of contacts.
- Bentley Business Networks provides you with the opportunity to network with Bentley alumni, parents and friends, and business leaders at premiere corporate locations.