Through the years, alumni, parents and friends have played a tremendous role in Bentley’s success. This support and collective pride in the university increases the value of a Bentley degree, accelerates the university’s objectives and establishes our accomplished network of alumni and parents as a go-to for networking, talent acquisition and social enjoyment.
At the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends, we aim to engage members of the Bentley community in a lifelong, mutually beneficial relationship. We are working to form deep partnerships to create a continuous spirit of enthusiasm and community within our extensive network. We invite you to tap into the resources available to you a member, including:
- A lifetime of career services support and career advancement resources
- The opportunity to get involved in our new and improved Alumni Association
- Access to Bentley’s private online network for alumni and students (FalconNet)
- Alumni benefits, including excellent discounts at a variety of Bentley-area and national retailers
- Special events that provide you with opportunities to learn, network and celebrate your Bentley connection
To contact a member of our staff in the Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends, please give us a call at 781.891.2025 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.