You are here

Forms and Applications

Click Here for Petition to Withdraw from Housing (for Current Students Only)

If you decide to cancel your Fall assignment, be sure to contact the Residential Center no later than 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 22, 2017. Housing withdrawals received after June 22nd may be assessed a $500 Housing Cancellation Fee. All housing withdrawals must be submitted through this form.

Click Here for Interim/Summer Housing Application (Currently Bentley Students Only)

If you are in need of housing during the Interim Session (May 11 – May 21) and/or the Summer Sessions (May 21 – August 10), please submit the application through this form by 4:00 PM on April 27, 2017.

Room Change Request Form can be found on MyBentley under "Student Self-Service"

If you wish to change your Fall assignment, you will need to submit a Room Change Request through MyBentley. The Room Change Request form is now active and will remain open until Thursday, May 11, 2017. Room Changes will be processed and communicated by Wednesday, July 12, 2017.

Click Here for Fall 2017 Housing Waitlist Form (for Students who did not go through the Housing Selection Process)