Welcome Class of 2017! During Orientation, you will be meeting faculty, staff and fellow students; learning about campus; and officially become part of the Bentley Class of 2017 — be prepared for a busy 48 hours. The Orientation team has been working hard and is so excited for you to come to campus.
As you prepare for Orientation, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Remember to pack a sleeping bag (or sheets and a blanket), a towel, clothing, your health and beauty aids, and a pillow.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes during Orientation. You will be exploring campus and involved in activities all three days. There are no events that warrant anything dressy.
- The first meal provided by the program will be dinner on Sunday (you should remember to have lunch before arriving to campus, as our retail food outlets are closed on Sundays during the summer) and the last meal is lunch on Tuesday. Most meals will be held in the cafeteria with a wide array of choices. Every effort will be made to accommodate those who have identified special dietary needs.
- Please do not bring alcohol or other drugs; they cannot be consumed during this program. Do not take any if offered to you. Drug or alcohol use during the program could jeopardize your bright future at Bentley and it is just not worth it.
- If your family will be attending Family Orientation, they will be on campus Tuesday. The new student program and Family Orientation will end at the same time on Tuesday, at 3:30 p.m. You can plan to meet your parents in the Miller parking garage at the conclusion of our program.