Branding and Engagement Opportunities
Bentley creates unique points of contact with students to increase your campus visibility, brand recognition and hiring success. Both new employees and senior executives can participate in our programs; alumni particularly enjoy returning to campus to represent their company.
- Speaking Engagements
- Career Services Programs
- Networking Nights
- Job Shadows
- Site Visits
The Value of Internships
Employers find as much value in internships as the interns themselves do; an internship program can positively affect your organization in many ways.
- Interns can fill a specific skill need.
- Employers can check off their back-burner list.
- Enthusiastic interns bring fresh ideas to the office.
- Employers have the opportunity to train the future workforce.
- Mid-level staff members have the opportunity to manage.
- It’s like an advertisement to college students.
- You might find your next full-time employee.
- Interns seek a meaningful work experience.
- Interns are an 'open book' and are eager to learn the basics so that they can provide more value to you and your organization.
- Interns welcome being part of a team.
- Students want to become stellar employees.