You are here
Executive fellows at the Center for Business Ethics are available for consulting and training, and for speaking engagements, panels and seminar presentations at your corporation, organization or conference. Fees and honorariums for such services are arranged by the Center for Business Ethics.
Some suggested topics:
- A Case Study: The U.S. Olympic Committee
- Does Ethics Matter?
- Ethics and Corporate Governance: New Challenges for Directors
- Ethics and Globalization
- Ethics and the Law
- Ethics Principles: Searching for the Moral Point of View
- Interactive Presentation of Change Models
- Recent Events of Sarbanes-Oxley, New York Stock Exchange, etc.
- The Challenge of Ethical Leadership
- The Ethics Decision Model
- What Have We Learned from Enron and the Other Scandals
Topics can also be customized for your theme and audience.
If interested, please contact Mary Chiasson.