Gender diversity has become a business imperative. Research has determined that gender diversity creates a more engaged and innovative workplace which, in turn, leads to better business results.
Through the Corporate Partnership Program, the Center for Women and Business (CWB) partners with organizations to foster inclusive organizations where both men and women thrive. Our Corporate Partners engage with the CWB, and each other, to explore key issues impacting workplace gender diversity and identify actionable solutions.
Contact CWB Executive Director Deb Pine to discuss partnership opportunities.
Here's what you will receive as a Corporate Partner:
Executive Working Group Sessions
- At each CWB-moderated roundtable discussion, two of your senior-level executives will explore an issue in-depth with a small group of corporate peers, identifying challenges and analyzing success stories.
CWB Curated Research Reports
- You’ll receive CWB-curated research reports focused on critical issues related to workplace diversity issues and solutions. A report is published prior to each Executive Working Group to brief our partners on the topic.
Join us to make diversity changes that matter for your workplace.
Topical Panel Discussions
- You’ll receive invitations to CWB panel discussions, where a group of industry experts discusses a timely gender diversity issue and engages the audience through Q&A. These are open to as many as 15 employees at all levels of your organization.
Executive Follow-up Reports
- After each roundtable or panel discussion, you’ll receive a concise report outlining recommendations from the session that you can utilize in your workplace.
- Your company will be listed on the CWB website, recognized as a leader in workplace diversity, and noted as an active supporter of a non-profit educational institution working to advance women.
- You’ll receive our quarterly CWB Connect e-newsletter containing research highlights, topical news and a preview of upcoming events and forums.
20% Discount on Executive Education
- You can leverage a 20% discount on Bentley Executive Education offerings.
Invitations to CWB and Bentley Events
- You’ll receive invitations to additional Bentley and CWB events featuring guest speakers, current events forums, and more.
Access to Bentley Students
You’ll have unique opportunities to connect with high-potential Bentley students who participate in CWB programs and are able to recognize, impact, and benefit from an inclusive organization.