Bentley marketing professors are recognized thought leaders in the worlds of business and academia. A selection of articles is posted below. Bentley professors use CMT resources for teaching, research and collaborations with industry and colleagues around the world.
- Perspectives on Philanthropy: Consumers and the Corporate Cause - Interview by charitable Foundation Invest in Other with Bentley CMT's Director Ian Cross
- Where in the World is the Most Talent? Bentley Helps Answer the Question
- From Genesis to Revelations: the technology diaspora - Pierre Berthon, Leyland F. Pitt, Richard T. Watson
- Prism, KickApps and Bentley University: An Innovative Case of Synergistic Learning and Development between Ventue Capital, Startup and University - Woody Benson, Pierre R. Berthon, Alex Blum, Perry Lowe, 2010
- The Secrets of Marketing in a Web 2.0 World- from Wall St. Journal, by Bruce D. Weinberg, 2008
- When Customers Get Clever: Managerial Approaches to Dealing With Creative Consumers- Pierre R. Berthon, 2006