You are here
Marketers are increasing their use of field research to gain deeper and more nuanced insights into consumer behavior. We are experienced in organizing in-depth ethnographic and field research studies to discover how and why consumers behave when they are not in front of the researcher.
CMT project examples include:
- Home visits and recordings to discover how products are used
- On-site product testing
- Mystery shopping
- Neighborhood research with foreign language experts
- Diary studies and personal blogs
- Community discussions
- Hidden camera observations
- Ideation sessions to develop divergent solutions
Fees are available on request.