Marketers are increasing their use of field research to gain deeper and more nuanced insights into consumer behavior. The CMT is experienced in organizing in-depth ethnographic and field research studies to discover how and why consumers behave when they are not in front of the researcher.
CMT project examples include:
- Home visits and recordings to discover how products are used
- On site product testing
- Mystery shopping
- Neighborhood research with foreign language experts
- Diary studies and personal blogs
- Community discussions
- Hidden camera observations
- Ideation sessions to develop divergent solutions
Fees available on request.