An Immersive Approach to Gaining a Global Perspective
Bentley University offers a residency program for cohorts of graduate or executive students from non-US business schools. We will tailor a study program for your group in a focus area of your choosing. Participants engage in lively classroom discussions and exercises, broadening their understanding of the topic area and gaining an in depth appreciation for US perspectives. Additionally, your participants will benefit from visiting some of Bentley’s corporate partners for presentations and panel discussions from leading business practitioners.
We would love to collaborate with your program to devise an offering in one of the following areas:
- Finance: Programs are offered in our state-of-the-art Trading Room, where participants will learn about equity markets, options trading, portfolio optimization, and financial ethics while experiencing hands-on simulations using live data.
- Information Technology Management: Bentley is ranked #14 in the United States in graduate studies in Information Technology. Our faculty will deliver globally relevant content integrating information systems knowledge with applications in the global business environment
- Human Factors of Information Design (User Experience): Today’s marketplace for technology products and technology-based services demands leading-edge knowledge of design, management, user research, product testing, and human factors. The User Experience (UX) certificate, unique to Bentley has educated thousands of usability and user-experience professionals during the past 18 years.
- Strategic Innovation and Operations Management: Customer-focused management requires innovation and attention to dimensions of service quality and process design. This intensive includes the latest research on service operations management and the role of continuous improvement in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Marketing and Digital Media
Work in our Center for Marketing Technology to study the latest in social media marketing, content marketing and marketing analytics with our faculty experts.