You are here
International Residencies at Bentley
Global perspective is a necessity in today’s business environment. Boston provides an environment rich in leading edge corporations, teaching hospitals, and universities. Expand your participants’ knowledge base and understanding with a Bentley University program tailored for your group of graduate or executive students. The McCallum School at Bentley University is among the top ranked graduate business schools in the United States. Widely recognized for its commitment to producing accountable leaders, Bentley fosters a culture that emphasizes progressive thinking, ethical conduct and global understanding. Accredited by EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the university ranks among the top 100 graduate business schools in the United States. Your program will be customized for your group and enhanced with an experience of a beautiful campus environment just 12 miles from historic downtown Boston.
The Bentley University Experience
- Your program will be customized for your group and enhanced with an experience in one of the most vibrant and desirable cities in the United States.
- Strong partnerships with international corporations are an essential part of Bentley’s success; your program will include visits to some of our corporate partners.
- We will work with you to provide a content-rich program, handling the details and logistics so that you can focus on your participants.
In today's global economy, demand is high for professionals with deep expertise in every field of business — from capital markets to e-commerce to systems development. The McCallum Graduate School of Business strives to develop in-depth knowledge of the theory and tools critical to each discipline, while also exploring how they relate to other functional areas within the organization.
The international residency experience at Bentley can be designed to fit the needs of your group.
- Finance: Programs are offered in our state-of-the-art Trading Room, where participants will learn about equity markets, options trading, portfolio optimization, and financial ethics while experiencing hands-on simulations using live data.
- Information Technology Management: Bentley is ranked #14 in the United States in graduate studies in Information Technology. Our faculty will deliver globally relevant content integrating information systems knowledge with applications in the global business environment
- Human Factors of Information Design: Today’s marketplace for technology products and technology-based services demands leading-edge knowledge of design, management, user research, product testing, and human factors. The User Experience (UX) certificate, unique to Bentley has educated thousands of usability and user-experience professionals during the past 18 years.
- Strategic Innovation and Operations Management: Customer-focused management requires innovation and attention to dimensions of service quality and process design. This five-day intensive includes the latest research on service operations management and the role of continuous improvement in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
To learn more about our International Residencies at Bentley University please feel free to contact us.