The Bentley User Experience Center regularly invites speakers from various industries and backgrounds to share their insights, research, and designs. These presentations are open to the entire Bentley community and to those in the UX and broader design and technology communities.
Presentations cover a wide range of topics, including service design, user experience strategy, affective computing, and design thinking.
Upcoming Brown Bag Presentations
Brown Bag Presentations are scheduled throughout the year; check back often to learn about upcoming events.
Past Brown Bag Presentations
- Self-Evaluation vs. Affective Computing, Niels Haering, Affectiva, April 2013
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Counter Cyberbullying, Henry Lieberman, MIT Media Lab, April 2013. Watch the session.
- Service Design, Susan Spraragen, February 2013
- Product Innovation in the Financial Industry, Mike Tuccinard and Bob Gauvin, The BIG Studio, July 2012
- Self-Marketing with Public Speaking, Stuart Papp, Wells Fargo, December 2011