What We Do
- Create wireframes of representative pages/screens
- Create workflow diagrams
- Develop clickable prototypes
- Create visual designs
- Develop visual and interactive style guide
- Run ideation and design thinking sessions with stakeholders
When to Consider Design
- When you are designing and development a new product and want to expand your ideation and creative process.
- When you are embarking on a new design initiative and need to illustrate various design concepts
- When you need to document the workflow as part of a redesign effort
- When you need to create a prototype to test with end users
- When you need to apply the visual design to a set of wireframes
- When you need a design style guide
Visual Design Partner: OHO Interactive
The UXC regularly partners with OHO interactive for visual design and development services. OHO is an interactive firm that creates exceptional web experiences for industries including higher education, technology, healthcare, and others, driving business metrics, engaging and inspiring users, and making a bottom line impact.
Visual Design Partner: Mike Goldberg
The UXC partners with Mike Goldberg for visual design services. He is former Interim Chair and Associate Professor of Graphic Design at the New England Institute of Art, teaching courses in graphic design, web design, Flash animation for Motion Graphics and Environmental Graphic Design. Goldberg has worked for a variety of clients that have included: IBM, Fidelity Investments, Philips, Blue Cross Blue Shield, American Express, The Wall Street Journal, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Joslin Diabetes Center and Major League Baseball.