A panel of judges, drawn from alumni and the professional and corporate community, will evaluate each team’s presentation. The cases will be provided to the judges at an orientation on the day of the event.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate team presentations:
• Critical Issues: Did the team clearly and appropriately identify the critical issues raised by the case?
• Evidence: The team’s analysis showed excellent use of evidence, including supplemental research as appropriate.
• Recommendations: The recommendations clearly addressed the critical issues. Recommendations were feasible, creative, and appropriate.
• Q&A: Answers during the Q & A portion were clear, thoughtful, and relevant. All team members participated in the presentation.
• Overall Impression: The team gave a credible, persuasive, and professional presentation.
To register as a JUDGE, please fill out the Judge Registration Form. You do not have to be a Bentley alumnus to participate. (Note: alumni who graduated less than three years ago cannot judge the competition, but are welcome to attend.)
Judges' check-in and orientation will be held in LaCava 395 beginning at 10:30 am. Case review is from 11:15 - 12:00. Lunch is 12:00-12:30. Case presentations begin promptly at 1:00 pm in Jennison (see packet for room assignment). Judges are invited to attend the awards/networking event which will begin at approximately 4:00 pm in LaCava 395.
Sponsoring the Event
Businesses can be involved in this prominent event by becoming a partner, sponsor or donor. The levels of financial support, and the benefits they include, are as follows:
1. Opportunity to write a case for the competition featuring your company
2. Company’s logo prominently featured on all official Bentley Business Bowl marketing materials
3. Invited to facilitate a pre-event participant workshop on effective case presentation and analysis
4. Recognition at Awards Reception and opportunity to make comments and distribute awards
5. Encouraged to participate as official judges at the competition
6. Presented with resumes of participants, highlighting the competition’s winners
1. Company’s logo featured on all official Bentley Business Bowl marketing materials
2. Opportunity to host an information table at the awards reception during the event
3. Listed as a sponsor of pre-event Meet the Judges workshop
4. Encouraged to participate as official judges at the competition
5. Presented with resumes of participants, highlighting the competition’s winners
1. Company’s name listed on all official Bentley Business Bowl marketing materials
2. Encouraged to participate as official judges at the competition
All corporate sponsors are invited to the award ceremony at the end of the day to announce the winning teams and network with the students. Any questions about becoming a corporate sponsor can be directed to Katie Lampley at email@example.com
2017 Corporate Sponsors
Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, Withum
The Bentley Business Bowl is co-sponsored by the Student Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) and Bentley's Office of Diversity and Inclusion.