The undergraduate ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m. The graduate ceremony begins at 3:00 p.m.
Information for both Commencement ceremonies
- Guests may utilize available seating outside of the main tent and field hockey field if they arrive early.
- Tickets are not required for Commencement. All students will receive five formal announcements to send to family and friends.
- Undergraduates should go to the Registrar’s Office, Rauch 111, to pick up their announcements. Evening students pick-up will be in the reception area of Academic Services, LIN 21. The date for announcement pickup is April 1st.
- Graduate students who have indicated that they plan to attend the Commencement ceremony will receive the announcements in the mail.
- Additional announcements, both generic and personalized, may be purchased at the Bentley Bookstore.
- Although there is unlimited seating, it is on a first-come, first-served basis and the saving of seats prior to Commencement will not be permitted. If your family or group would like to sit together at the ceremony, please arrive together. Ushers have been instructed to request that signs, tape and other devices be removed so that all seats will be available to everyone on a first-come/first-served basis.
- For guests who prefer to sit indoors, the ceremony is broadcast live on a video screen in the Dana Center gymnasium.
- We ask that guests remain in their seats until the end of the ceremony.
- Immediately following each ceremony there will be a tent reception with fresh fruit, cheese, crackers, beverages and other refreshments for graduates, their guests and the university community.
- Bentley is committed to improving accessibility and providing accommodation for those with mobility, visual, or hearing impairments. There will be sign-language interpreters at the ceremony and reserved seating will be provided upon request. To reserve seating, please fill out our form.
- Flowers will be available to purchase on-campus on the day of Commencement through the Bentley Bookstore.
Hometown News Release
The News and Communications department provides a template news release for students and their families.
For the undergraduate hometown news release download here.
For the graduate hometown news release download here.