Join Us October 30th, 2013
The User Experience Center (formerly Design and Usability Center) is excited to present the 2013 Face of Finance conference. The Face of Finance conference is a one-day forum for the financial services and user-centered design industries. Attend expert presentations and panel discussions that will help you create and champion effective and engaging user experiences for financial web sites and applications.
September 19: Standard registration opens
October 30: Face of Finance Conference
Why You Should Attend
- Learn from experts who have turned challenges into successful projects and products
- Catch up on the latest trends and developments that affect user-centered design within financial organizations
- Gain knowledge that you can apply immediately within your organization
- Network with peers and experts
- User Experience Professionals
- Game platform developers and related researchers and companies
- Behavioral finance researchers
- Financial information specialists, public and private institutions
- Financial advisers and other financial industry professionals
- Consumer advocates
2012 Conference Overview
On October 24, 2012, the User Experience Center (formerly Design and Usability Center) hosted The Face of Finance: Designing Usable Financial Systems conference at Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts. The conference included a full day of presentations and panels featuring speakers from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Center for Plain Language, Fidelity Investments, and more.
The keynote speakers were:
- Congressman Barney Frank, Ranking Member of the House Financial Services Committee.
- Ramit Sethi, author of the New York Times best-selling book, "I Will Teach You to be Rich“
To hear what attendees had to say about the 2012 conference follow us on Twitter and use #FaceOfFinance.
The Face of Finance is brought to you by the generous support of our sponsors.