Thank you for your interest in the Orientation Leader position! We are no longer acceptiong applications.
However, we are leaving the Check-List, Timeline, and Job Description available, for those who did apply.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bobbi-Lynn at Banderson@bentley.edu.
- Attend an information session (not required but encouraged so you can learn more about the position).
- Read the position description and requirements.
- Fill out the application.
- Attach your resume.
- Give some thought to the essay questions.
- Ask 1 Bentley University faculty or staff member, to be a reference for you (no written recommendation required).
- Create your 1-2 minute interview video or power point presentation and attach it to your application.
Note: There is a mandatory group interview for this process.
If hired, there will be a mandatory all-day retreat and a mandatory working meeting.
2014 Application Timeline (to provide you an example)
- Thursday, March 6th- Orientation leader application available
- Monday, March 17th- March 24th- Orientation leader information sessions
- Monday, March 31- Application due
- Friday, April 4- Group interview process
- Week of April 6th- Orientation leader selection and notification
Minimum Requirements to Apply
In order to apply, all applicants must have the following:
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Good academic, conduct, and financial standing with the Unviersity
- Full time student status
- Avaliability during all-day retreat, spring meeting, and summer training/orientation programs from June 8th- June 25th
By submitting this application, you understand and give premission for the professional staff team to check your GPA and conduct history, in order for you to qualify as a candidate.