Wellness Housing at Bentley University comprises residents who are committed to living a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Residents of this wellness community share common interests such as nutrition, fitness, meditation, relaxation, yoga, sports, and other various activities and hobbies that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Wellness Housing communities foster an environment where students can strive for a well-rounded balance among health in mind, body and spirit in order to achieve personal and academic success at Bentley University. These residential communities also engage in programs that promote ongoing education about health and wellness. Programs such as kayaking and “eat this not that” have proven to be informative and enjoyable. The success of the community and the fulfillment of its mission are dependent upon full participation of all members. The Residential Center may ask students who violate these agreements to re-evaluate their commitment to the Wellness Community.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity to live in Wellness housing,
please note you will be expected to:
- Abide all regulations outlined in the Residence Hall Policies and Bentley Student Handbook
- Attend at least two events during the semester
- Attend the mandatory Wellness Housing selection on Tuesday, March 4th at 7:00p.m. in the Residential Center.
- Actively participate in the residence hall community (I.e. programs, roommate contracts, floor meetings, etc.)
- Provide feedback on the Wellness community once a semester
- As members of the Wellness community, your suite will work with the Resident Assistant to plan one program during the academic year. Funds and space will be provided by the Residential Center.
- Resident who have not completed their programming requirements may not be granted the ability to return to the community the next academic year.
Each part of the community questionnaire should be answered and submitted by 1:00p.m. on Thursday, February 27th, 2014.
Please note Wellness Housing is located in Copley North Ground Floor.