Thank you for your interest in Bentley's Graduate School of Business. Our Graduate Admission team offers guidance and support throughout the application process. Each application receives careful review by the Admission Committee, which considers the following:
- Record of academic achievement
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- You can familiarize yourself with the GMAT by viewing these free sample questions. We do not endorse any particular prep source and suggest doing further research on test preparation as well.
- Sense of career direction
- Alignment of career goals and the educational objectives of the intended program
- Prior work experience
- Ability to contribute to the quality and diversity of the student body
- Master of Science in Accounting applicants are required to complete an online interview
Please note: Applicants may apply to only one graduate program and may not change their program of interest once the application has been submitted.
Financing Your Education
Bentley offers a variety of scholarships to qualified students. Learn more about financial aid and scholarships.
If you've already been accepted into a program, please visit Graduate Student and Academic Services (GSAS) for information about Fall 2017 Orientation and academic advising.