Thank you for your interest in Bentley's Graduate School of Business. Our Graduate Admission team offers guidance and support throughout the application process. Each application receives careful review by the Admission Committee, which considers the following:
- Record of academic achievement
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Sense of career direction
- Alignment of career goals and the educational objectives of the intended program
- Prior work experience
- Ability to contribute to the quality and diversity of the student body
Please note: Applicants may apply to only one graduate program and may not change their program of interest once the application has been submitted.
Financing Your Education
Bentley offers a variety of scholarships to qualified students. Learn more about financial aid and scholarships.