As of July 15, 2016, we will be switching to a new application system. If you have started a current application that hasn’t been submitted, please do so before July 15 to ensure your application is received. After this date you will need to restart the application process as we’re not able to convert partially completed files. As the July 15 deadline approaches, we strongly recommend new applicants wait until August to apply when the new application process will be live.
Thank you for your interest in Bentley's Graduate School of Business. Our Graduate Admission team offers guidance and support throughout the application process. Each application receives careful review by the Admission Committee, which considers the following:
- Record of academic achievement
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- You can familiarize yourself with the GMAT by viewing these free sample questions. We do not endorse any particular prep source and suggest doing further research on test preaparation as well.
- Sense of career direction
- Alignment of career goals and the educational objectives of the intended program
- Prior work experience
- Ability to contribute to the quality and diversity of the student body
- Masters of Science in Accounting applicants and Masters of Science in Finance applicants are required to complete an online interview
Please note: Applicants may apply to only one graduate program and may not change their program of interest once the application has been submitted.
Financing Your Education
Bentley offers a variety of scholarships to qualified students. Learn more about financial aid and scholarships.