The Graduate Admission team is here to provide you with support during the admission process. We encourage you to contact us with any questions at 781.891.2108 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Emerging Leaders MBA, Professional MBA, Master of Science Programs and graduate certificate programs
Please use this application to apply for the Emerging Leaders MBA, Professional MBA, any of our 8 Master of Science programs, as well as our graduate certificate programs.
The Bentley MBA
This application is to be used to apply for “The Bentley MBA”. If you are looking to apply to our Emerging Leaders MBA, Professional MBA, or MS+MBA programs, please use the traditional application above. If you have any questions regarding “The Bentley MBA” you may contact Gordon Berridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Yr/ Masters Candidates
Current Bentley University undergraduate students enrolled in the Bentley 5yr/Master's Candidate program should use this application when formally applying to the Graduate School. If you have any questions about the Master's Candidate Program, please send an email to email@example.com.
The following items are required: (individual requirements may differ based on program and status)
- Completed application form including essays
- Current résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official copies of all university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)
- GMAT or GRE results
- TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson’s PTE results, for international applicants
- $50 application fee
- In-person interview required for the Bentley MBA and Emerging Leaders MBA (Skype/video conference is acceptable)
- A web-based video interview is required for international MSA applicants. The link for this interview will be emailed to the applicant after the application is submitted.
An undergraduate degree is required for admission to the graduate school.
Effective for fall 2013: Applicants will only be waived from pre-program courses if they have an equivalent undergraduate course completed within the last five years with a grade of B or 3.0 (out a 4.0 scale) or better from an AACSB- or EQUIS-accredited institution. No AP courses will be considered for waivers. Pre-program waivers will be assessed based on the materials presented at the time the application is submitted. Consideration for additional waivers will be given only once the student is at Bentley. Students should visit the Graduate Admission Office in LaCava 295 and complete a Waiver Petition Form, including any additional supporting documentation needed to re-evaluate waivers. This petition must be completed before the end of the add/drop period.
Graduate Application Deadlines and Decision Dates
All Applicants (spring start)
Rolling admissions. Application processing begins Sept 1
Rolling through Jan (start of classes)
Full-Time (fall start)
Early Action: Nov 1
Round 1: Dec 1
Round 2: Jan 20
Round 3: March 15
Round 4: May 1 through Sept 1 (round 4 applicants are accepted on a space available basis
Application processing begins Oct. 1
Early Action: Dec 15
Round 1: Jan 15
Round 2: March 5
Round 3: May 1
Round 4: Rolling decisions through Sept (start of classes)
Part-Time (fall start)
Oct 1 through Sept 1 (preferred consideration June 1). Application processing begins Oct 1
Rolling decisions Jan 15 through Sept (start of classes)
The 11 month Bentley MBA (July start)
Application processing begins Sept 1.
Priority deadline Dec 1.
Rolling admissions Dec 1 through July.
Rolling decisions Dec 1 through July (start of classes)
- Applicants interested in beginning their studies in the summer are strongly encouraged to apply in Round 1.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for merit aid are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- Early Action students will be required to confirm their acceptance by December 31st to reserve their space in their program.
(for international applicants requiring a student visa only)
Visa Processing Dates
March 1 through June 30
Visa requests made outside of the dedicated processing dates will be considered* and processed on a case-by-case basis.
Oct 10 through Dec 15
*Consideration is based on academic situation, current visa status, and embassy availability.