You are here

Falcon Fast-Track Financial Aid

Once Falcon Fast-Track candidates complete their undergraduate degree program, they need to consider how they will pay the cost of enrolling in the Graduate School. When thinking about how to pay for your graduate education you need to consider your options such as need-based aid and merit-based aid.

Financial assistance given to an undergraduate student will end upon undergraduate graduation. Undergraduate scholarships do not “carry over” to the graduate school, even if you attained your bachelor’s degree in fewer than eight semesters. Graduate financial aid policies go into effect once a student completes their BA/BS degree, and the student enrolls in a graduate program.

Need-Based Aid

The following information is for students who plan on applying for need-based aid.

The Office of Financial Assistance is responsible for administering need-based aid to qualified candidates. Please review carefully. Applying for graduate financial assistance is very similar to the undergraduate process. Students are required to file the following documents:

  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
  • Bentley Graduate Aid Application
  • Signed copy of their most recent federal tax return and W-2 Form(s)
  • The CSS Profile Form*

Students should be sure to indicate Bentley’s FAFSA code is 002124 and the CSS Profile code for graduate students is 3098. Be aware that the FAFSA form can take up to two weeks to be processed.

For questions related to need-based aid, contact:

Office of Financial Assistance
116 Rauch Administration Center
Telephone: 781.891.3441

Merit-Based Aid

Falcon Fast Track students will no longer be required to submit GMAT or GRE scores to be considered for merit-based aid in the graduate school. Under this new policy, students with a 3.2 or higher GPA in their final semester (and through graduation) will be considered for merit aid awards based on three 3 factors:  Undergraduate GPA, Blended Term participation and with ‘bonus’ consideration if you do submit GMAT or GRE test scores.  It is recommended to speak to Graduate Admission regarding any questions about Merit-Based Aid.