The Falcon Fast-Track program is designed for motivated undergraduate students with high academic standing. Depending on the program of study, master's degree requirements may be completed with one year of additional full-time academic work.
Students can schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Graduate Student and Academic Services Office, Jennison 336, to discuss the admission process and academic options. Falcon Fast-Track information sessions are a great way to learn about all aspects of the program.
- Students in the Falcon Fast-Track program may be able to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five or more years depending on their personal and professional circumstances.
- Get a head start on your graduate program by taking graduate courses (maximum of 6 credits) in a blended term during the final (spring or fall) term of your senior year.
- Apply to the graduate school on an abbreviated application.
- Waive the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Exam (GRE) requirement for admission. This is required if you are planning on applying for merit-based aid.
- Satisfy the 150 academic-credit-hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Massachusetts and many other states.
- No application fee.
- Ability to delay entry to graduate school within five years after graduation while you begin your professional career.
- With the new Falcon Fast-Track students no longer have to complete a declaration form. Undergraduate students who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 by their senior year and are within five years of graduation are automatically eligible to take advantage of the streamlined graduate admissions process.
- Students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 to eligible, register for a blended term and officially apply to the McCallum Graduate School of Business.
- Students must also be matriculated in an undergraduate day program in order to be eligible
- Students in the Undergraduate Evening program and Undergraduate Degree Completion program are not eligible for the Falcon Fast Track program but are welcome to apply to the Graduate School of Business through the traditional application process.
- Students who take the GMAT or GRE to be considered for aid should not submit scores that do not meet the minimum 500 (GMAT) or equivalent (GRE) required for admission consideration. Scores submitted will be used as part of the admission evaluation regardless of a student's 3.20 GPA standing.
GR521 Waiver Exam
If you received AP credit or a grade below 3.0 in GB213 and you wish to be evaluated for a GR521 waiver, an exam is available. AP credits or a grade below 3.0 are not accepted on the graduate level to be eligible for a waiver from GR521 Managerial Statistics.
If GR521 Managerial Statistics is required in your degree program or you plan to take an elective with this pre-requisite, you must take an exam to demonstrate proficiency in Statistics and obtain a foundation waiver.
Please contact Graduate Student and Academic Services for more information about the exam.