You are here
Choose from three distinctive MBA programs to find one that best suits your career and life. With an MBA from Bentley, you will:
- Increase your earning potential: Our strong ROI is the reason Payscale ranked our master programs #4 for earning potential.
- Maximize your time with a mix of online and on-campus classes. Bentley’s online graduate programs are ranked in the top 40 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Get individualized career placement support from our award-winning career services office, ranked #1 by Princeton Review.
- Gain market-ready skills from a dynamic curriculum and state-of-the-art tech labs rooted in real-world expertise
- Join a worldwide network of Bentley alumni creating impact across industries and sectors
- Engage with peers at graduate association-sponsored events in a collaborative campus environment
Choose from three distinctive MBA programs to find one that best suits your career and life:
- Designed for professionals with 5-10 years’ work experience
- Expand your skills in a modern collaboration studio
- Gain international experience with three field-based trips
- Designed for professionals with up to three years’ work experience
- Specialized training from a nationally ranked career services office
- Broaden your horizons with international study options
- Online and evening learning options that fit your busy life
- Core courses focusing on process management, information technology and global strategy
- Customize your degree with one of eight concentrations
Bentley’s Programs Ranked #4 for Salary Potential
Master’s degree recipients from Bentley are among the highest paid in the country. PayScale ranked Bentley graduates #4 in its latest College Salary Report.
Part-Time MBA Information Session - May 17
On Campus or Online
Join us for an upcoming info session to meet Program Director, Professor Bill Starner and learn how Bentley's part-time MBA fits into the lives of busy working professionals.Details & Registration
As a career changer, you want to:
- Move on from your current job
- Reinvent your career
- Gain expertise to apply for new jobs
As a career advancer, you want to:
- Advance quickly in your career
- Earn more money and get a promotion
- Find stability in your job and have a satisfying career
As a skill upgrader, you want to:
- Be recognized as an expert in your field
- Gain a particular skill set to add value to your current career
- Improve your leadership, strategic and management skills
Designed for young professionals with 0-3 years' experience looking to gain a comprehensive grounding in the key areas of business as well as a broad understanding of how all aspects of an organization fit together. Students in this program benefit from hands-on learning and real-world business experience.
Designed for those with five to 10 years of professional experience, this 11-month takes a dramatically different approach to business education as compared to other programs. Students work in a collaborative studio setting to explore four themes: Innovation, Value, Environments and Leadership. This full-time MBA program includes three field-based trips and puts special emphasis on developing leadership potential.
This program offers a flexible format for study serving working professionals who need to balance the demands of family and career. Courses focused on strategic thinking, application of technology, effective communication and ethical management prepare you to lead in a global business environment. Customize your program with in-depth study of an established or emerging area of business.