Founded as a school of accounting and finance, Bentley continues to educate technically proficient accountants. Equally important, our graduates develop the critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills required in a global business environment.
For more than three decades, Bentley’s Masters of Accounting program has prepared students to become the well-informed, nimble business leaders of tomorrow. You will benefit from:
- A real-world grounding in best accounting practices, complemented by cutting-edge research to stay ahead of the business curve
- Flexible scheduling and online courses to balance your Masters of Accounting curriculum with other commitments in your life
- A program that automatically fulfills the fifth-year academic requirement to become licensed as a CPA in many states, including Massachusetts, regardless of academic background
- Direct insight from business partners, through classroom visits and networking events
- Access to industry-leading tools in the Howard A. Winer Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement (ACELAB)
- Longstanding recruiting and placement relationships with Big Four CPA firms; regional and national CPA firms; state, local and federal government agencies; and leading corporations around the world
- A strong alumni network that offers a built-in advantage in the job market
- A chance to earn a graduate certificate in related areas such as fraud and forensic accounting, taxation, financial planning, and business ethics
- Opportunities for international travel to learn about off-shore business practices and related topics
For more information about the Masters of Accounting application or financial aid processes, contact Can Ahtam at 781.891.2378 or at email@example.com.
For more information about the masters of Masters of Accounting curriculum or career prospects, contact Program Director Donna McConville at 781.891.2433 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.