As the only master’s-level financial planning program in New England, Bentley’s Masters of Financial Planning program offers expert and comprehensive preparation for this growing field. According to U.S. News & World Report, the financial planning profession is expected to be one of the nation’s fastest-growing fields during the next decade, characterized by the potential for above-average salaries, upward mobility, and schedule flexibility.
With classes taught by working professionals who understand how theory translates into real-world practice, the Bentley Masters of Financial Planning program teaches students to help individuals achieve their financial goals through proper planning and wealth management. Moreover, the program stresses ethical responsibility as a critical part of the financial planning profession.
The Bentley Masters of Financial Planning program:
- Readies students for careers in personal financial planning, tax and estate planning, retirement planning, law, investments, insurance, employee benefits, human resources, and banking
- Serves busy professionals with flexible scheduling and online courses; distance-learning and on-campus students take part in high-caliber lectures at the same time, and are able to interact with professors and classmates
- Records class sessions for viewing later: anywhere, anytime
- Provides access to a Trading Room that brings world financial markets to campus. By coupling leading-edge technology with real-time data, the facility offers students hands-on training and an in-depth look at risk management, asset valuation, and other financial concepts
- Enables students to customize their study with elective courses and to earn a certificate in a related area such as taxation
- Maintains recruiting and placement relationships with regional, national and international firms, including ING Group, John Hancock Financial Services, Merrill Lynch, Prudential Financial, and Travelers
- Connects students with industry leaders and alumni to build professional networks that last a lifetime