As the only master’s-level financial planning program in New England, Bentley’s Master of Science in Financial Planning (MSFP) program offers expert and comprehensive preparation for this growing field. According to U.S. News & World Report, the financial planning profession is expected to be one of the nation’s fastest-growing fields during the next decade, characterized by the potential for above-average salaries, upward mobility, and schedule flexibility.
With classes taught by working professionals who understand how theory translates into real-world practice, the Bentley MSFP program teaches students to help individuals achieve their financial goals through proper planning and wealth management. Moreover, the program stresses ethical responsibility as a critical part of the financial planning profession.
The Bentley MSFP program:
- Readies students for careers in personal financial planning, tax and estate planning, retirement planning, law, investments, insurance, employee benefits, human resources, and banking
- Serves busy professionals with flexible scheduling and online courses; distance-learning and on-campus students take part in high-caliber lectures at the same time, and are able to interact with professors and classmates
- Records class sessions for viewing later: anywhere, anytime
- Provides access to a Trading Room that brings world financial markets to campus. By coupling leading-edge technology with real-time data, the facility offers students hands-on training and an in-depth look at risk management, asset valuation, and other financial concepts
- Enables students to customize their study with elective courses and to earn a certificate in a related area such as taxation
- Maintains recruiting and placement relationships with regional, national and international firms, including ING Group, John Hancock Financial Services, Merrill Lynch, Prudential Financial, and Travelers
- Connects students with industry leaders and alumni to build professional networks that last a lifetime
For information about the application or financial aid processes, contact Gordon Berridge at 781.891.2128 or email@example.com.
For specific questions about the Bentley MSFP, contact program director John Lynch at 781.891.2624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.