The Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program answers the call for professionals who understand not only current tax law but the larger forces that drive regulation.
Nationally prominent and highly respected, the master's in taxation prepares students to be professional tax advisers and consultants, tax executives in private and public enterprises, and leaders in the field. The instructors are working professionals who practice what they teach. Students benefit, too, from a worldwide network of 3,000 master's in taxation alumni.
Through the master's in taxation program, students:
- Learn to create and implement successful tax strategies
- Develop skills in critical thinking and a firm sense of ethical responsibility
- Use high-tech resources such as the Hughey Center for Financial Services, Howard A. Winer Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement, and proprietary and public domain databases
The largest graduate tax program in New England — and one of the biggest in the country — Bentley’s Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program offers students the keen insight and knowledge that translates into confidence in the field.
The master's in taxation program provides a broad-based foundation for any tax professional, enabling students to:
- Develop and implement successful tax strategies
- Think critically, and exercise ethical responsibility
- Study on a full- or part-time basis, with classes that meet on campus and online
- View video of class sessions, anywhere, anytime
- Sit for the certified public accountant exam in many states, including Massachusetts, and take the certified financial planner exam
- Network with more than 3,000 tax alumni throughout the world, and with local professionals at campus events sponsored by the Graduate Tax Association and in partnership with the Internal Revenue Service
- Benefit from recruiting and placement relationships that Bentley maintains with regional, national, and international firms, including Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fidelity Investments, and PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Apply the five elective courses in your master's in taxation program to earn a certificate in a related discipline, such as financial planning
The Certificate in Graduate Studies in Taxation offers another professional path for those interested in the field. The program provides an essential foundation in tax principles for students who already have a bachelor’s degree.
For more information about the master's in taxation application or financial aid processes, contact Corrie Lefebvre at 781.891.2111 or email@example.com.
Master of Science in Taxation Program
For specific questions about the master's in taxation program, contact program director John Lynch at 781.891.2624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.