You are here
Bentley University Hosts the Progressive Business Leaders Network CEO Summit, Friday, October 8, 2010
October 4, 2010
Bentley University welcomes the Progressive Business Leaders Network (PBLN) CEO Summit on Friday, October 8. This year’s theme, Products, Practices and Public Policy: Inventing of a More Sustainable, Competitive Economy, will feature a variety of business and government leaders speaking about the most pressing business issues today, including:
• Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Ernest L. Arbuckle Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
• Andrew H. Tarsy, PBLN Executive Director
• Gary Hirshberg, CEO, Stonyfield Farm
• David Belluck, Managing Director, Riverside Partners
• Massachusetts Treasurer Tim Cahill (I)
• Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick (D)
• David Szymanski, Assistant Professor of Natural & Applied Science, Bentley University
Small Group Sessions will address the question, What Products, Practices & Public Policies will Drive Invention of a More Sustainable and Competitive Economy?
Topics covered include:
o Bridging Affordable Housing and Sustainable Development
o Visionary Entrepreneurship and Meeting a Social Need
o Leadership, Values, and Building a Visionary Business
o Innovation for All Students: Can Government, Business and the Non-Profit sector Reinvent School?
o Can We Have Universal Coverage, Sustained Innovation, AND Cost Containment?
o What Will it Take to Truly Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
o How Can Innovative Companies Drive Long-Term Job Growth and Economic Development in the Region?
The All-Economy Panel will address the question, Can Business and Government Partner in the Invention of a More Sustainable and Competitive Economy?
Spotlight Sessions from 2:10-3:15pm will feature Candidates for Governor of Massachusetts.
PBLN’s mission is to promote the best practices of business leaders committed to socially and environmentally responsible economic growth and the public policies that advance it.
Type: Campus News