You are here
The Princeton Review Names Bentley's McCallum Graduate School Among the Best Business Schools in the Nation
October 14, 2007
The Bentley College McCallum Graduate School of Business was named one of the Best Business Schools in the country in the 2008 guidebook published by The Princeton Review. Bentley was also ranked # 7 in the nation for its state-of-the-art campus facilities.
According to the student surveys:
- Bentley is "one of the most technologically advanced schools" in the country and has "the ability to combine technology and people to create a phenomenal learning environment."
- "Bentley puts those facilities to excellent use in such diverse fields as marketing technology, finance, accounting, and information technology." In these areas especially, Bentley has an "excellent reputation that provides the best in career opportunities."
- "Bentley's Nathan R. Miller Center for Career Services (CCS) "is excellent" at serving the school's MBA students, who tell Princeton Review that "everyone . . . is personally involved in helping you out."
- "MBAs report that "students appear happy here. There is lots of mingling in between classes, and it appears people genuinely like meeting new people." One student adds, "The different backgrounds and experiences of my classmates really add a lot of value to class time."
- "Ultimately, though, it's "Bentley's eagerness to set the bar for education in business/IT integration" that sets the school apart from the crowd."
The Princeton Review rankings are uniquely based on statistical data and surveys of 19,000 students attending the 290 American graduate business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), as well as from accredited international business schools. The complete rankings can be found at www.princetonreview.com. The Bentley profile can be found at http://www.princetonreview.com/mba/research/profiles/generalinfo.asp?listing=1010970<ID=2.
The school profiles in each guidebook focus on academics, admission, financial aid, campus life and career information. They include advice on funding the degrees and applying to the programs.
The Princeton Review is a New York City-based education services company known for its test-prep courses, education programs, admission services, and 200 books published by Random House.
The McCallum School at Bentley offers one of the most comprehensive graduate business curriculums. The Bentley MBA and eight Master of Science (MS) programs provide a high degree of flexibility and customization, hybrid delivery options (offering both in-class and online participation), and a structure that allows students to build on their prior academic experience.
In addition to the MBA and eight Master of Science degrees, programs include a dual MS+MBA. All programs provide a powerful, student-centered learning environment, innovative curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities and committed teachers and scholars. Students draw on first-rate technological resources including an extensive computing network; an on-site financial Trading Room; use of the leading integrated enterprise software from SAP America; specialized labs for studying accounting systems, marketing, and information design; and research databases and information sources worldwide.
BENTLEY UNIVERSITY is one of the nation’s leading business schools, dedicated to preparing a new kind of business leader – one with the deep technical skills, broad global perspective, and high ethical standards required to make a difference in an ever-changing world. Our rich, diverse arts and sciences program, combined with an advanced business curriculum, prepares informed professionals who make an impact in their chosen fields. Located on a classic New England campus minutes from Boston, Bentley is a dynamic community of leaders, scholars and creative thinkers. The Graduate School emphasizes the impact of technology on business practice, in offerings that include MBA and Master of Science programs, PhD programs in accountancy and in business, and customized executive education programs. The university enrolls approximately 4,100 full-time undergraduate, 140 adult part-time undergraduate, 1,430 graduate, and 43 doctoral students. Bentley is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges; AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business; and the European Quality Improvement System, which benchmarks quality in management and business education. For more information, please visit www.bentley.edu.
Type: Latest Headlines