You are here
U.S. News & World Report Names Bentley Graduate School of Business One of Top 100 in the Nation; Professional MBA Ranked in Top 40
The Bentley University Graduate School of Business is ranked among the top 100 graduate business schools in the country and one of the top five in New England in the recently released U.S. News & World Report rankings of America's Best Graduate Business Schools 2014.
The Professional MBA program ranked among the top 40 in the country at #38 and #3 in New England; the full-time MBA program ranked among the top 100 in the country at #84.
Designed with the working individual in mind, the Professional MBA, a flexible part-time MBA program, allows students to immediately put what they learn in the classroom into practice in a professional setting. Students learn the fundamentals of marketing, accounting, finance and information systems — then apply the lessons to analyze business processes such as product development, sales and customer service. Students in the Professional MBA Program can also choose to combine their degree with one of seven Master of Science offerings.
The Bentley Graduate School of Business offers a suite of advanced business education programs including:
- The Bentley MBA, launched in August 2012, an intensive 11-month global program where students pursue four 10-week modules in a collaborative, studio-based setting. The program comprises four themes: innovation, value, environments, and leadership, and features three field-based collaborations, two of which are international. Designed and taught jointly by business and arts and sciences faculty, it focuses on honing the student’s individual leadership style and identifying creative solutions to today’s business challenges.
- The Emerging Leaders MBA, a full-time, two year program with a required global component, designed for those with limited professional experience.
- The Professional MBA, a flexible program geared toward those who wish to pursue their degree on a part-time basis.
- Seven specialized Master of Science programs including Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Factors in Information Design, Marketing Analytics, Information Technology and Taxation.
- Master of Science (MS) + MBA, an innovative program that combines the breadth of the Emerging Leaders MBA with the deep technical skills of a Master of Science degree in Information Technology.
To learn more, please visit: http://www.bentley.edu/graduate.
BENTLEY UNIVERSITY is one of the nation’s leading business schools, dedicated to preparing a new kind of business leader – one with the deep technical skills, broad global perspective, and high ethical standards required to make a difference in an ever-changing world. Our rich, diverse arts and sciences program, combined with an advanced business curriculum, prepares informed professionals who make an impact in their chosen fields. Located on a classic New England campus minutes from Boston, Bentley is a dynamic community of leaders, scholars and creative thinkers. The Graduate School emphasizes the impact of technology on business practice, in offerings that include MBA and Master of Science programs, PhD programs in accountancy and in business, and customized executive education programs. The university enrolls approximately 4,200 full-time undergraduate, 82 part-time undergraduate, 1,000 graduate and 24 doctoral students. Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks Bentley among the top 10 undergraduate business programs in the country. The Princeton Review’s Annual Best Colleges Guide names Bentley number one in the nation for career services and internship opportunities. Bentley is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges; AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business; and the European Quality Improvement System, which benchmarks quality in management and business education.
Princeton Review has ranked Bentley University the No. 1 college for internship opportunities in the United States as part of their 2017 edition of “Colleges That Pay You Back: The 200 Schools That Give you the Best Bang for Your Tuition Buck.”