You are here
U.S. News & World Report Names Bentley Graduate School of Business One of Top 100 in the Nation; Professional MBA Ranked in Top 40
The Bentley University Graduate School of Business is ranked among the top 100 graduate business schools in the country and one of the top ten in New England in the recently released U.S. News & World Report rankings of America's Best Graduate Business Schools 2015.
The Professional MBA program ranked among the top 40 in the country at #39 and #5 in New England; the full-time MBA program ranked among the top 100 in the country at #96 and #8 in New England.
Designed with the working individual in mind, the Professional MBA, a flexible part-time MBA program, allows students to immediately put what they learn in the classroom into practice in a professional setting. Students learn the fundamentals of marketing, accounting, finance and information systems — then apply the lessons to analyze business processes such as product development, sales and customer service. Students in the Professional MBA Program can also choose to combine their degree with one of eight Master of Science offerings.
The Bentley Graduate School of Business offers a suite of advanced business education programs including:
- The Bentley MBA, launched in August 2012, an intensive full-time 11-month global program where students pursue four 10-week modules in a collaborative, studio-based setting. The program comprises four themes: innovation, value, environments, and leadership, and features three field-based collaborations, two of which are international. Designed and taught jointly by business and arts and sciences faculty, it focuses on honing the student’s individual leadership style and identifying creative solutions to today’s business challenges. This is the first year the Bentley MBA was included as part of US News’ full-time MBA program ranking.
- The Emerging Leaders MBA, a full-time, two year program with a required global component, designed for those with limited professional experience.
- The Professional MBA, a flexible program geared toward those who wish to pursue their degree on a part-time basis.
- Eight specialized masters degree programs including Accounting, Business Analytics, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Factors in Information Design, Marketing Analytics, Information Technology and Taxation.
- Master of Science (MS) + MBA, an innovative program that combines the breadth of the Emerging Leaders MBA with the deep technical skills of a Master of Science degree in Information Technology.
To learn more, please visit our graduate site.
The Yawkey Foundations have recognized Bentley University’s longstanding commitment to service-learning and awarded the university $500,000 to educate students to effectively lead nonprofit organizations and expand student efforts to help community groups.