Spanish studies is one of the newest majors to be added to Bentley's offerings in the liberal arts. Why Spanish Studies at Bentley?
Our program offers:
- A unique curriculum that integrates language, culture, history, and current affairs of the Spanish speaking world
- An education couple with general business skills that will expand career opportunities
- A curriculum designed for both non-native and native speakers of Spanish through a two-track system:
- Track I: Non-native Spanish Speakers
- Track II: Native and/or near-native competency Spanish speakers
Think you might like to major in Spanish Studies? The career possibilities are endless and you are encouraged to speak with a faculty mentor in the department. For further career exploration, visit the Career Services site.