The Minor in Global Management complements a student’s major with courses that develop the ability to work effectively across national and cultural boundaries.
Requirements for Global Management minor:
- MG 228 Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- MG 331 Management of International Operations or MG 332 Managing in the Global Business Environment
- MG 334 Global Management Behavior
One Arts and Science course from this list:
- EC 311 International Economics
- EC 321 International Growth and Development
- COM 320 Intercultural Communication
- GLS 101 Globalization
- GLS 110 Global Regions
- GLS 114 Cross-Cultural Understanding
- GLS 116 International Relations
- GLS 310 Perspectives on Global Commerce
- GLS 312 International Organizations
- HI 314 History of the World Economy
- MC 250 Principles of Globalization and the Media
- PH 133 International Business Ethics
- PS 275 Cross-Cultural Psychology
All minors must be declared via MyBentley and approved by the coordinator.
Refer to the Advising Directory to identify the appropriate Minor Coordinator.