Bentley is an environment rich in technology where much of the campus-wide administrative information systems is managed by the IT professionals in the Administrative Computing Department.
Administrative Computing focuses on producing creative solutions to complex problems along with maintaining, enhancing and upgrading the many administrative applications designed to service our many constituents: recruits, applicants, students, alumni, faculty, staff and facilities.
Administrative Computing works with key stakeholders in each division to identify areas where we can provide added value by designing solutions to improve efficiency and quality of services.
Administrative Computing endeavors to:
- Ensure reliable and secure access to the university's administrative software applications and information.
- Serve client needs by providing first-level support for production-critical issues.
- Design and develop applications enabling administrative departments to provide gold-standard service to their constituents.
- Work with clients to improve integration methods among systems for seamless access
- Provide the tools and knowledge to empower users to make use of institutional information in operational and strategic decision making.
- Promote self-sufficiency among our clients.
- Coordinate administrative computing changes consistent with available technology resources and impacts on infrastructure, business cycles and client needs and abilities to adapt to change.
- Prioritize client requests for software development and support in a manner that is congruent with the strategic initiatives of the university.
David Norman, Director
Patricia Abramson, Administrative Assistant II
- Kevin Crouse, Senior IT Project Manager
- Valerie Pirri, IT Project Manager
- Karen Young, Senior IT Project Manager
Application, Database, and Data Warehouse Services
- Jill Lund, Associate Director
- Christine Campo, Sr. Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Mardis Dunton, Principal Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- John Falletti, Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
- Jeff Forte, Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Keith Garosshen, Data Warehouse Architect
- Laura Generous, Application Support Analyst
- Justin Hipp, Application Support Analyst
- Prema Nethala, Sr. Database Administrator
- Usmanou Nsangou, Sr. Database Administrator
- Joy Passanisi, Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Pamela Sherman, Database Support Analyst