The Digital Engagement Office led and implemented the following initiatives, working in conjunction with divisions and offices across the university:
- April 2012 - hfid.bentley.edu: This fully mobile-ready or responsive site was a finalist for 2012 MITX Interactive Awards. All future sites have been built on this responsive framework.
- July 2012 - m.bentley.edu: The first mobile website supporting students, faculty, staff and campus visitors.
- August 2012 - IDEAS: The lDEAS site showcases research produced by Bentley's faculty organized by topics including Accountancy, Arts and Sciences, Business and Pedagogy.
- October 2012 - IMPACT: The IMPACT site features thought leadership content from Bentley faculty and other contributors, inviting conversation and social sharing.
- November 2012 - Undergraduate Admission: The Undergraduate Admission site was created with users in mind, making it easy for prospective students and their parents to find key information, whether on a desktop or a mobile device.
- December 2012 - Graduate Admission: The Graduate Admission site was informed by focus groups and the use of personas to deliver a user-first approach to content organization. Like the Undergraduate Admission site, this site is also fully mobile-enabled and built in a responsive framework.
- March 2013 - Home page redesign: The redesign of the Bentley home page was based on a combination of business drivers and user-centered design best practices.