Photoshoot or Video Request Form
Photo or Video Shoot Request
Before requesting a photo or video shoot please be sure to read this page in its entirety as it provides guidelines on the types of requests we can and cannot support and the timeframes involved.
Types of Requests:
The Agency @ Bentley produces digital assets (photos and videos) that support the university's mission and brand by highlighting the people and accomplishments that make Bentley unique. The Agency welcomes requests from the Bentley community for video and photo shoots that:
- Reinforce Bentley’s institution-wide mission and brand
- Have potential for broad appeal across a range of communication channels, and
- Add to the digital asset database when similar assets do not exist.
Given limited resources and budget, the Agency cannot fulfill requests that do not have institution-wide appeal. Some examples of requests the Agency cannot fulfill include:
- Department-specific needs such as departmental event coverage, cocktail parties or receptions
- Short-term promotions intended for a limited audiences
- Webcasts/video streaming. (Please refer to governance policies re: support of video streaming).
For departments interested in these types of material the Agency can provide a list of approved external photographers.
Because of the far greater resource consumption required for video production as compared to that of photo production, to be granted video requests will require a particularly high threshold of institutional appeal.
Whenever possible, requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the intended shoot day. Please allow one week for a reply to your request. If approved, standard turnaround times from the shoot date are generally two weeks for a typical photo shoot and four weeks or more for video production. Files will be delivered via emailed hyperlink to file download.
(Note: All fields are required and requests with missing or incomplete information will not be considered.)