When it comes to printing from anywhere on campus you have a choice of using Falcon Print (black and white) or Falcon Color Print (color).
Each Bentley student has a print allowance allocated to them on an academic year basis:
- Academic Year Print Quotas One Year
- Part Time Graduate Students $25.00
- Full Time Graduate Students $50.00
- All Undergraduate Students $40.00
- PhD Students $100.00
To check your balance, login to my.Bentley.edu.
Falcon Print and Falcon Color Print Drivers!
- Windows: download and install the Falcon print drivers (on campus only)
- OS X, please click here (on campus only)
When you are ready to print:
- Enter your Bentley shortname, password and print job name
- Choose either Falcon Color Print or Falcon Print (set to print double-sided by default) from your list of available printers.
- Bring your Bentley ID to the library within 48 hours to pick up your print job from one of the print stations. The color printers are located on the second floor of the library in room 220.
- You will need your Bentley ID to print.
- Each page printed will be deducted from your yearly allowance. Black and White copies are charged at $.05 for single-sided and $.045 for double-sided; Color copies are charged at $.24 for single-sided and $.23 for double-sided.
- Monitor your print allowance on my.Bentley.edu.