Forwarding your Bentley email allows you to receive your email at an alternative account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail. If you choose to forward your Bentley email, a copy of your mail messages will not remain in your Bentley account. Once you complete the process to set or remove a forwarding address, it can take up to an hour for these changes to take effect.
Note: When Graduate Student Bentley email accounts are created, email forwarding is automatically applied and configured to be sent to your non-Bentley email address that you provided to Graduate Admissions.
Set a Forwarding Address:
- Log in to my.bentley.edu.
- Select Student Self Service.
- Select Personal Information.
- Foward Bentley Email
- Type the forwarding address for your Bentley email in the "New Forwarding Address" and "Confirm Forwarding Address" text boxes.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Remove a Forwarding Address:
- Follow steps 1 to 4 in the section "Setting a Forwarding Address" above.
- Place a check in the "Delete Your Forwarding Email Address" checkbox.
- Click the "Submit" button. All email will now be sent to your Bentley account.