Forwarding Bentley Email
Forwarding your Bentley email allows you to receive your email at an alternative account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail. If you choose to forward your Bentley email, a copy of your mail messages will not remain in your Bentley account. Once you complete the process to set or remove a forwarding address, it can take up to an hour for these changes to take effect.
Note: When Graduate Student Bentley email accounts are created, email forwarding is automatically applied and configured to be sent to your non-Bentley email address that you provided to Graduate Admissions.
Set a Forwarding Address:
- Log in to my.bentley.edu.
- Select the "Welcome" tab.
- Click the "Forward Bentley Email Address" link on the Welcome tab under Banner Web Links for the Welcome tab.
- Type the forwarding address for your Bentley email in the "New Forwarding Address" and "Confirm Forwarding Address" text boxes.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Remove a Forwarding Address:
- Follow steps 1 to 3 in the section "Setting a Forwarding Address" above.
- Place a check in the "Delete Your Forwarding Email Address" checkbox.
- Click the "Submit" button. All email will now be sent to your Bentley account.