You are here
Technology Overview for Graduate, PhD and Evening Undergrad Students
All PhD, graduate and evening undergraduate students have access to various technical resources here at Bentley University. New students go through a one-time process of setting up Bentley accounts and passwords.
As a new student you should:
- Learn more about your Bentley user accounts.
- Change your MyBentley password. Learn more.
- Agree to the 'Technology Ethics Agreement' in My Bentley to have your electronic accounts created. The process to create new accounts takes approximately one business day to complete.
- Once your accounts are active:
Resources available to you:
From wireless network access to using your FalconCard to purchase snacks out of vending machines and make color printouts, Bentley offers students many electronic resources. Below are a highlight of offers you should consider taking advantage of!
- Fast and secure wireless technology covering the entire campus
- "Real World" experience in high technology learning facilities
- Falcon Printing: print from anywhere on campus (color too!) using your Falcon ID Card
- Hybrid Classrooms
- On-line resources 24x7: Library Databases, Learning Management System (Blackboard), Campus Calendars, portal (MyBentley), email (OWA) and more!
- State-of-the-art Library containing more than 100 accessible computers, 24 group study rooms with large screen displays, on-line study room reservations, interlibrary loan program, library chat, etc.
- Smart Classrooms with podium PCs, video projector, controlled lighting, notebook connection, wireless, etc., in every classroom!
- Support seven days a week from the Computer Services Desk!
- Support for your non-Bentley computer.