Technology Overview for Graduate, PhD and Evening Undergrad Students
All PhD, graduate and evening undergraduate students have access to various technical resources here at Bentley University. New students go through a one-time process of setting up Bentley accounts and passwords.
As a new student you should:
- Learn more about your Bentley user accounts.
- Change your MyBentley password. Learn more.
- Agree to the 'Technology Ethics Agreement' in My Bentley to have your electronic accounts created. The process to create new accounts takes approximately one business day to complete.
- Once your accounts are active:
Resources available to you:
From wireless network access to using your FalconCard to purchase snacks out of vending machines and make color printouts, Bentley offers students many electronic resources. Below are a highlight of offers you should consider taking advantage of!
- Fast and secure wireless technology covering the entire campus
- "Real World" experience in high technology learning facilities
- Falcon Printing: print from anywhere on campus (color too!) using your Falcon ID Card
- Hybrid Classrooms
- On-line resources 24x7: Library Databases, Learning Management System (Blackboard), Campus Calendars, IT Help (Falcon Find IT and Computing Services Desk) seven days a week, portal (MyBentley), email (OWA) and more!
- State-of-the-art Library containing more than 100 accessible computers, 24 group study rooms with large screen displays, on-line study room reservations, interlibrary loan program, library chat, etc.
- Smart Classrooms with podium PCs, video projector, controlled lighting, notebook connection, wireless, etc., in every classroom!
- Support seven days a week from the Computer Services Desk and Falcon Find IT!
- Support for your non-Bentley computer.