We’re still new to many around campus so we start most conversations by letting people know:
- We oversee web (www.bentley.edu) and mobile initiatives for Bentley
- We partner with divisions, centers and offices across campus to build sites in Drupal that support users and deliver results for Bentley
- We care about site users more than you think (and have the analytics, user testing, and personas to prove it!)
- We love using the phrase “device agnostic” and shamelessly plug responsive site design (keep reading to learn more about our mobile efforts)
What we do
- Build web and mobile sites to connect Bentley with its external audiences: prospective students, parents, business partners, alumni, etc.
- Explore emerging technologies to facilitate communicating with these audiences
- Act as stewards of the Bentley style guide and brand online
- Support Drupal admin users (aka "Pagemasters") who need help updating their site
What we don’t do
- Offer content creation or design services (see the Content, Communication and Creative Services team)
- Tell the Bentley story on the Web or craft stories for the homepage (see the Content team again!)
- Develop applications or sites for external clients or sites outside the Bentley.edu domain (ie, student organizations)
Learn more about our open position in web development.