About Facilities Management
The mission of the Facilities Management Department at Bentley is to create and support a well maintained campus infrastructure and to provide the highest quality service in a responsive and efficient manner to all our customers. We recognize our staff as our strength and will trust and respect each other while working to support the overall mission of Bentley.
Awards and Recognition
The facilities management team at Bentley University has received awards from various professional organizations for its implementation of a barcoding network and its work order control system.
The Princeton Review
The Best 294 Business Schools
Best Campus Facilities
1. University of Virginia
2. College of William and Mary
3. Bentley University
4. West Virginia University
5. Duke University
6. Texas Christian University (TCU)
7. Baylor University
8. Harvard University
9. University of Missouri—Columbia
10. University of Georgia
Got a burning question? If you don't find your answer among our frequently asked questions, please call us at 781.891.2208.
- Use this form to request miscellaneous Bentley University office supplies.
- Use this form to request maintenance such as burned-out light bulbs or a broken drawer. If you are experiencing a power outage or smell a gaseous or burning odor call the Emergency Line at 781.891.2436 during our office hours or 781.891.2201 at all other times.
- Your Caller ID is your eight digit Bentley University ID without the @ symbol.