Master's Candidate Program Options
Students enrolled in the Master's Candidate Program have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree and pursue one of the following graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)*
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Financial Planning (MSFP)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)*
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
- Emerging Leaders MBA Program (ELMBA)
* There is an Internship Requirement for these programs and the internship must be completed before the final graduate school application process in the senior year.
Note: Special permission is required for Master’s Candidate students to apply to the Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design (MSHFID). If you are interested in pursuing the MSHFID, please discuss the possibility with the MSHFID Program Director prior to enrolling into the Master's Candidate Program.