The McCallum Graduate School offers an extensive series of programs and events to support students in making a successful transition to graduate study. There are multiple days and times for new students to experience all that graduate study has to offer. Please take a moment to review the descriptions of each program below as well as the overall schedule to determine which events you will participate in. We look forward to seeing you at Orientation!
Fall 2014 Orientation
Monday, August 25th through Friday, August 29th
(Check back later for details)
Participation in Orientation is highly recommended for new students. Please use the guide below to determine what events are of interest and helpful in making the transition to graduate school.
International students are required to participate in the following events:
- International Student Check-In
- Reviewing Immigration Regulations and Services for International Students
- Developing Academic Skills for ESOL Learners
Participation in all other Orientation events is highly recommended.
- Academic Center Training (Fall only)
- Maximizing Your Bentley Academic Experience (Web attendance and interaction available)
- Options for Studying Abroad in Graduate School (Fall only; Web attendance and interaction available)
- Success Factor Seminars (Streaming live on web; Tape available online after event)
- Academic Program Director Welcome (Fall only)
- Graduate Student Exposition (Fall only)
- Welcome Events: McCallum Graduate School Welcome Lunch/Dinner (Fall only; Streming live on web; Tape available online after event)
- Managing Your Career: Full-Time Student Workshop
- Managing Your Career: Part-Time Student Workshop (Web attendance and interaction available)
- Community Values and Our Bentley Beliefs (Web attendance and interaction available)
- University Resource Fair (Fall only) and Discovering Campus/Tours
- Graduate Student Association Shopping Seminar/Trip (Fall only)
- The Wisdom Lunch