2013 Tour de Bentley
**A 12-week fitness challenge for Bentley Faculty and Staff**
The 2013 Results
- How the Fitness Challenge Works
- 2013 Point Allocation Sheet
- Exercise Submission Instructions
- MEET THE 2013 TEAMS!
- All participants of this program are expected to follow through with their normal work commitments and abide by normal lunch hour limits as established within their departments.
- No team can be awarded the "Winning Team" title twice, nor can any one person win the "Winning Individual" title twice.
- New Bonus Points category: Utilize the Employee Assistance Program website through KGA, Inc. and get Bonus Points for reviewing wellness related information (1 Bonus Point per topic).
- If you have any job that includes a form of exercise (fitness trainer, instructor, waitressing, job that requires a lot of walking), this time will NOT be point eligible and cannot be included as physical activity. You may, however, use the exercise for bonus points for pedometer steps.
TdB Resource Center
Click here to access the TdB Resource Center: Access a large selection of articles, websites, suggested readings, Weight Watchers tips, recipes, health calculators and much, much more!
**All participants should consult with their own physician before starting an exercise program or exercising with a known medical condition. A signed waiver is required of all paricipants.**
**All personal information provided by Tour de Bentley participants is kept confidential. We will never sell, rent, or release your name, email address, or any other information to any third party, including program sponsors, without your consent.**
**This is a Campus Connections sponsored program, with assistance from Tufts Health Plan and Thorbahn, Bentley's benefits broker. We would also like to thank Waverly Oaks Athletic Club.**