2014 Tour de Bentley
The Tour de Bentley is our annual spring fitness challenge for both teams and individuals alike. It’s a great opportunity to try a new fitness class, attend a lunch and learn, and track your physical activity to compete for prizes, medals and bragging rights.
The 2014 Results
An 8-week fitness challenge for Bentley Faculty and Staff
- How the Fitness Challenge Works
- 2014 Point Allocation Sheet
- Exercise Submission Instructions
- MEET THE 2014 TEAMS AND INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS!
All participants of this program are expected to follow through with their normal work commitments and abide by normal lunch hour limits as established within their departments.
Bonus Points: Utilize the Employee Assistance Program website through KGA, Inc. and get Bonus Points for reviewing wellness related information (1 Bonus Point per day).
- If you have any job that includes a form of exercise (fitness trainer, instructor, waitressing, job that requires a lot of walking), this time will NOT be point eligible and cannot be included as physical activity. You may, however, use the exercise for bonus points for pedometer steps.
TdB Resource Center
Click here to access the TdB Resource Center: Access a large selection of articles, websites, suggested readings, Weight Watchers tips, recipes, health calculators and much, much more!
Questions or Suggestions
E-mail GA_TourdeBentley@bentley.edu. All participants should consult with their own physician before starting an exercise program or exercising with a known medical condition.